A vacancy for a Service Advisor has arisen at Stafford Audi. Are you an existing service professional looking for an opportunity to work with a premium brand known the world over? If the answer is yes then please read on as you could be exactly who we are keen to talk to.
The role of the Service Advisor at Audi is to be the main point of contact for Audi customers requiring servicing or repair to their vehicles; managing the flow of information between the workshop, the rest of the Audi Centre and the customer, delivering excellent customer service at all times.
- To manage all service telephone and walk-in enquiries on behalf of the Audi Centre
- Qualify service needs where appropriate
- Establish understanding and an agreement with the customer of the work to be carried out
- Calculate workshop capacity ensuring that all details are entered onto the service workshop loading system
- Manage the handover and administration of Customer Service Vehicles. Explain the work carried out on vehicle ensuring customers full understanding and authorisation
- Manage any necessary liaison with department manager regarding customer dissatisfaction. Follow up in line with Audi Centre procedures
- Maintain product knowledge on the full Audi range
- Maintain relevant systems ensuring accuracy at all times
Does this sound like you? If so please apply today in the strictest confidence.
Audi - Vorsprung durch Technik