We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Service Advisor, ideally with a motor trade background at our Toyota Dealershipin Stratford-upon-Avon. You will be well versed in delivering high levels of customer satisfaction in a very busy and demanding environment.
Working as part of a team, you will be responsible for ensuring the workflow of the department, hitting and exceeding targets and up selling our full range of services.
You will be responsible for:
• Booking in vehicles.
• Greeting customers.
• Informing them of progress.
• Organising works authorisation.
• Liaising with the workshop and other internal departments.
What we're looking for:
• This role would ideally suit someone who has previously worked as a Trainee Service Advisor, Experienced Service Advisor, Parts Advisor or Service Manager within a dealership.
• However you don't just need to be from the motor industry; more importantly you will be able to demonstrate excellent customer service skills.
• Unlimited confidence, resilience, drive, energy and talent.
• A well-presented individual with a desire, attitude and character to succeed.
• The ability to quickly establish and build rapport with our customers.
• You will also possess a valid driving licence and be willing to work between 08:00 and 18:00 Monday - Friday as well as working Saturdays on a rota basis.
In return for your hard work, we'll support you with coaching & development every step of the way. Also, to reward your commitment you'll get:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Health & wellbeing benefits
- Group life insurance
- Company car schemes
- Staff discount on car servicing
- Listers Benefits - discounts on retailers, restaurants, cinemas & holidays
- Long service and loyalty incentives
- Staff referral scheme
- In-house, manufacturer & professional qualifications