Production Operatives URGENT REQUIREMENT
Production Operatives required
Pin Point Recruitment are looking for a Production Operative to work with our busy client based in Stone. You will be working with a growing company who supply into the print and packaging industry.
As a Production Operative you will be working in our Sheeting Facility where we convert packaging materials from reel to sheet. You will ideally have sheeting / conversion experience or a good level of experience from the packaging / print trade.
To be a great candidate for the role you will have:
- A good understanding of paper grades and weights
- Experience of handling paper or board materials
- Experience of working with print / packaging related machinery operating at high speeds
- Good attention to detail
- Follow instructions
- Undertake the movement of materials (raw and finished) in a safe and efficient manner.
- Prepare materials required for the production
- Operate sheeting machinery (or sections of the machine) in co-operation with other team members
- Wrap, strap and label product ensuring that it matches the product and meets the
- customer's requirement.
- Undertake the loading and unloading of transport inbound and outbound as and when required
- Maintain a high level of time keeping
- Communicate in a respectful and proactive manner with all staff
Things you would like to know:
- Must be able to work shifts (rotating weekly) 6am - 2pm & 2pm - 10pm
- We pay you every Friday, one week in arrears.
- Your pay will start from GBP8.50 per hour depending on experience
- A really great company to work for!
- This is a Temp to Perm position for the right person
- To apply for this role you must have your full Eligibility to Work (Passport/ID Card/ Birth Certificate/National Insurance Proof and Proof of address dated within that last 12 weeks), a current up to date CV and a good level of spoken and written English.
- Immediate starts for people with the right skills and great attitude
Please email your CV and covering letter to Joanne at
or call us on