Teaching Assistant - Kidderminster - Asap Start
Teaching Assistant - Kidderminster - ASAP START
Academics are supporting an outstanding mainstream Primary school in Kidderminster looking for an enthusiastic and confident teaching assistant to join their strong team asap. This vibrant and exciting school offers a very supportive and warm environment for teaching assistants to flourish in. Interviews for this role will be taking place as soon as possible.
The job role includes:
- Experience in supporting children in KS1 & KS2
- Developing and encouraging, supporting students' academic learning
- Plan and deliver lessons to an excellent standard
- monitor students' progression and raise attainment levels
- Resilient, driven and self motivated
- UK Teaching qualification (Level 3)
- UK classroom management experience
- Available asap
- Able to travel around Birmingham
- Valid DBS
If you are a Teaching Assistant or a graduate who can motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you. If you are a graduate who is looking to get into teaching and is looking for an opportunity, this would be a great opportunity to gain some work experience in a mainstream environment. It would also be good to see if teaching is the right career for you. The school itself is well known and would offer great support for new employees when working there.
Apply now for an immediate interview. Contact Sheila at academics by sending your CV to or