Initial Assessment Engineer
- Responsible for accurate and timely data input into internal systems (i.e recording of item specification, make, model, serial number)
- Manage and process equipment to customer requirements to include running reports and determining the route of the equipment
- Evaluation of equipment - evaluating the condition of equipment and internal drives ensuring all parts are fully functional
- Completion of equipment testing to ensure products are in good working order
- Packaging goods ready for shipment dependent on customer requirements
- Ability to work under pressure to daily set targets and agreed timelines
- To foster team work and collaboration in order to achieve own and Company objectives
- To build a positive rapport with the Team Leader and to put recommendations forward as appropriate in order to support the Company's continuous improvement ethos.
- Strong IT knowledge, intermediate level MS Excel is desirable
- Excellent knowledge of computers and their components
- Undertaking IT college course would be an advantage but not essential
This is a full time temp to perm position, please get in touch for more information on .
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy