Managed Service Support Coordinator
Becoming a Managed Service Support Coordinator with AMT-Sybex:
We are recruiting a Managed Service Support Coordinator to proactively provide day to day on-site administration / co-ordination of the Managed Service supporting Ellipse and Fieldreach systems.
What you will do:
- Light touch support for basic triage of 1st Line support tickets raised against AMT-SYBEX and raising incidents as / if appropriate on the AMT-SYBEX Helpdesk together with collation of required evidence to enable investigation, error details, screen shot of processes or referring the issue to the appropriate third party or back to the User.
- Incident & Problem Management and Resolution (using AMT-SYBEX Helpdesk as control point)
- Regular review of OPEN Incidents & Problems
- Gaining approval / Raising service requests and change requests on the AMT-SYBEX Helpdesk
- General support and point of reference to client in relation to day to day operational queries
- Internal maintenance of documentation of systems, processes, software release records, etc
Your experience will include:
- Background in client, customer or IT services, possessing a "can-do" service oriented approach
- Proactive approach to client service delivery
- Reliable, adaptable and team-oriented
- A positive attitude to change and a willingness to learn
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Microsoft Office
AMT-Sybex has worked in the infrastructure and energy industries since 1990, delivering tailored, business-focused solutions, based on strong core components, experienced personnel and exceptional support. Our talented team provide solutions in three key areas: mobility, smart energy and enterprise asset management.
What's in it for you?
As well as a generous basic salary, we also give you 23 day's holiday (rising to 25), company matched pension scheme and access to a variety of voluntary benefit options. These include a share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle, such as retail, health & wellbeing and leisure discounts.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now..
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
| Become a Change Maker
Capita Resourcing operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of gender identity or gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.