Job Title: Category Forecaster
- Responsible for unit forecasting of every product within a single category (Circa 1000 products)
- Forecasting in a highly promotional environment with high volumes of new product and range changes influencing sales outcomes
- Working closely with relevant commercial team on upcoming commercial activity to understand impact to sales volumes
- Responsible for transforming aggregated (company) forecasts into store level forecasts and helping supply chain team determine replenishment strategies accordingly
- Responsible for anticipating seasonal demand and building this into ongoing forecasts
Successful candidate will be able to work in a highly pressurised environment where constantly changing commercial decisions impact their workload. This is a detailed role and suitable to someone who wants to work at a granular level. Able to work well within a team and provide support and cross category cover to colleagues whilst also working across function with commercial colleagues from their nominated category.
- Attention to detail, numerate and able to work under time pressure are important - experience using Excel is essential