Internal Sales Person
Excellent Salary ( neg on exp)
Richard Austin Alloys has developed into one of the UK's largest independent aluminium and stainless steel stockholders. At our various locations throughout the UK we have invested in a comprehensive stock range, modern warehouse and processing facilities and a professional sales team. We are committed to delivering a high standard of service and quality to all our customers.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join Richard Austin Alloys as an internal salesperson.Your responsibilities will include selling across a wide range of industries. Your remit will be to develop and nurture relationships with customers resulting in selling a comprehensive product range.
Duties and responsibilities
- Handing enquiries and orders by telephone, email and occasionally face to face.
- Taking ownership of projects and seeing them through to fruition.
- Purchasing and product responsibility.
- Identify and exploit new business opportunities
- Able to demonstrate a desire to win in a competitive market
- Ability and desire to research your market, identify opportunities and win key projects
- You enjoy working under pressure with a desire to win
- Building effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Number savvy, you enjoy working with a variety of data sources to identify trends, issues and opportunities that will form the basis for compelling and creative sales initiatives
- Approachable and with the ability to connect & influence at all levels
- With a creative mind you are solution-oriented, constantly seeking a better way
- As a self-starter you enjoy working independently and thrive in an environment where you can make a real difference whilst also working as part of a winning team
- A metal sales background is desirable but not essential, skills that are transferable are highly valued.
- You have an engaging personality with a will to win & succeed
- Able to build relationships quickly and effectively
- Passionate about what you do with excellent communication skills
- Tenacious and enjoy a challenge
This role would ideally suit an individual who is looking for a new challenge and who is keen to secure a role with a forward thinking, commercial business.
If you feel your skills and experience match the role criteria please send your cv by return.