Sales Ledger and credit controller
SALES LEDGER, CREDIT CONTROLLER, JOB
Your new company
We are urgently seeking a sales ledger and credit controller to start ASAP for our client based in Kidderminster on a full time and permanent.
This role will involve working as part of a team of five. Responsible for raising invoices / credit notes and updating the ledger on a daily basis and assisting the Credit Controllers in the chasing the overdue debt
- Normal hours are 40hrs a week 08:30-17:00
Main Tasks & Responsibilities
- Create new accounts in line with the company process
- Raising invoices/credit notes and updating the ledger on a daily basis
- Dealing with multi-invoices for large clients across multiple divisions
- Generate and distribute sales invoices, including bank upload and inputting on customer portals
- Processing credit card payments
- Pursuing overdue debts by telephone and letter.
- Prompt resolution of queries received via letter, telephone, fax and email.
- Create and maintain good working relationships with internal and external customers
- Preparation of necessary documentation for credit note authorisation.
- Issuing of subsequent credit notes.
- Prompt mailing of monthly statements.
- Maintenance of Pricing Information
- Ad hoc Work / Projects as requested by Management
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.