INTERNAL SALES EXECUTIVE
SF Group are currently recruiting for a experienced Internal Sales Executive for our client based in Nuneaton. The salary for the role is GBP23,000 plus commission.
This is a highly customer focused role, being responsible for developing new sales opportunities via outbound activity to increase the customer base and ensure all targets are achieved, whilst also dealing with incoming enquiries from existing and new customers to provide a full product and service solution.
• Actively promote Hire produces via the telephone. Generating sales opportunities to sign up SME accounts.
• Plan and prioritise customer/prospect contacts to ensure achievement of agreed sales targets.
• Managing regional customer accounts, and building professional working relationships to ensure generation of future sales.
• Have the ability to make outbound calls to lapsed customers and prospective clients.
• Target and bring on board SME com client base.
• Provide customers with best-fit accommodation solutions based on current and future requirements.
• Maintain the required volume of outbound calls.
• Contribute towards meeting and/or exceeding set targets, objectives and expectations.
• Promoting all product ranges and services to maximise client spend.
• Closing down lost enquiries effectively.
• Working on own initiative and providing customers with a quick response to problem solve any potential issues that could prevent a sale.
• Escalating Sales Opportunities to the Area Sales Manager.
• To work in line with company Standard Operating Procedures.
• Providing support to other departments and associated administration functions.
• Responsible for sourcing new leads for the various market sectors.
• Attend training to develop knowledge, sales techniques and personal skills.
• To work in a safe and sensible manner within the boundaries of the Company Health and Safety Policy and any additional site restrictions.
• Ability to work in an operational/functional matrix organisation
• Must be methodical and organized, and work to high quality standards both as part of a team, and when working individually
• Previous experience in an outbound telesales role where customer contact is regular
• Experience of retention of customers
• Experience and confidence in cold calling
• Customer Focus
• Used to working in a busy environment and operating as a team member and using own initiative to solve problems.
If you are interested in this role, please apply or for more information contact Harbinder Soul on