We are pleased to be working in partnership with an outstanding consumer tech business and market leader within their field, who are recruiting for a data focused UX Designer to join their team. This is one of a number of newly created roles as the company is going through a major growth expansion building on an already strong position within the market.
Our client is looking for a talented designer who can bridge UX, UI and Research. The emphasis will be on UX design delivery. The successful candidate will love problem solving though design and will be undaunted by complex requirements from multiple local markets. Creative, obsessed with detail and passionate about giving users what they need, you will be up to date with design trends and technology
What you'll be doing:
- Although your primary focus is the delivery of UX Design, you will work with the Product team developing and managing a UX Strategy which will form the basis of digital experiences. Maintaining a coherence of interaction and Brand behaviour
- Plan and implement creative ways to collect and analyse customer behaviours which will help to inform the design of key product features
- Translate business and customer requirements into meaningful interactive experiences, taking big ideas and working collaboratively to evolve them into usable features
- Take ownership of product design, working across both mobile, web and native apps, android and IOS
- Presenting complex requirements in a clear and elegant way
- Work on the full life-cycle of products from brainstorming and requirements gathering right through to asset creation and continuous improvement of live products
- Working collaboratively to develop prototypes for demonstration and evaluation of concepts
- produce design assets ready for developments, alongside design specifications for developers
- Work closely with Product Owners and Developers to improve products, being cost conscious towards design approach
- Determine appropriate levels and types of user research, concept testing and usability testing to validate requirements.
- Responsible for metrics such as ROI, Conversion Rate, Return Visits, Bounce Rate and Churn
- Passionate about design and customer experience
- Able to expertly defence design decisions with evidence and research
- Able to manage time and UI project pipeline with a proven ability to deliver
- A minimum of 3 years experience designing across web, mobile Android & iOSapps.
- Confident demonstrating an online portfolio showcasing your design process, a strong aesthetic and expertise in layout design, visual hierarchy, use of colour and typography for desktop, tablet and mobile
- Able to work with a variety of stakeholders, socialising designs and iterating with feedback and happy to roll your sleeves up!
- Work confidently, collaboratively and closely with developers and product owners, ensuring the designs meet the requirements
- Have a good understanding of agile methodologies
- Understand the business as a whole and build interface solutions that solve customer and business problems.
In return, our client offers a competitive salary and benefits.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a unique, fast growing company.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are seeking a new role please apply by return