Business Support Administrator (GH44)
Our Burton upon Trent based client is looking for a Business Support Administrator to join their team on a 6 month fixed term contract.
You will have previous experience in a similar role and must be available to start immediately.
- To actively build and maintain strong working relationships with Field Operations and Support Centre based teams
- Raising purchase orders
- Dealing with queries both over the telephone and via email
- Providing general administrative assistance to the field teams
- To deliver all verbal and written communication to a high standard
- Work within timely SLAs (both departmental and companywide)
- Complete ad hoc project administration as and when required
- Able to work in a fast paced and changeable environment working to SLA's
- Ensure excellent rapport building and develop key relationships
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely on the telephone and in writing
- Have a proactive approach to individual training, development and progression
- Proficient user of Microsoft Packages in Excel
Hours of work:
Monday - Friday 09:00 - 17:00
Please note; due to the high volume of CV's we receive if you have not had a response to your application within 5 working days please assume on this occasion you have not been successful.