Digital Marketing Account Manager
We are on the lookout for an experienced Digital Marketing Account Manager to join our award winning client based in Rugby.
As Digital Marketing Account Manager you will be able to confidently manage customer accounts and run digital marketing campaigns, driving great results for their client base. The ideal candidate must has a proven track record in adopting the latest technologies and marketing techniques to ensure campaigns run smoothly and effectively.
You will be responsible for delivering innovative, measurable Digital Marketing Campaigns with tangible results, that both their clients and the team can be proud of.
You will have a proven track record of building marketing campaigns from the ground up, implementing them across various platforms, managing their delivery, measuring success and reporting this back to the client . If your application is successful you will be required to provide recent case studies to demonstrate these skills.
As Digital Marketing Account Manager you will be / have;
- Digital Project Management experience
- Ability to work constructively and positively with clients at meetings, on calls, and via online communications
- Ability to Create Digital Marketing Strategies
- Works well with a high level of autonomy
- Google Adwords Qualified
- Hands on experience with a range of SEO Techniques
- Experience managing successful Facebook Ad Campaigns
- Experience using Project Management Software
- Experience A/B Testing
- Great Verbal & Written Communication
- Excellent level of written and spoken English, understanding nuance, tone and shades of language to produce great marketing communications
- Ability to Understand & Translate Client Requirements
- Problem Solving Skills
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Copy writing Skills
- Understanding of Technical SEO
- Ideally years studio / agency experience, managing digital activities fr a variety of clients.
What you get in return;
A competitive salary up to GBP25,000 (depending on experience), holidays, pension, Friday team lunches, recognition for hard work and an opportunity to work for a highly creative and dynamic agency.