German speaking Customer Service Executive
My client, an International company, are currently seeking an experienced Customer Service and Account specialist for their Worcester based office. Working predominantly within the aerospace and automotive sector, the successful candidate must be professional and fluent in German language.
This role is office based and unlike many language roles it is 50% email based work and an office rather than a contact centre environment. This role would suit both an experienced language speaker or a recent graduate with some industry experience within a placement or gap year.
- Dealing with queries from customers, Distributors and account managers
- up selling and introducing parts to the current client base
- Respond to a variety of incoming calls from customers, key account and account managers.
- Process customer orders, quotations, requests for samples and literature into the business system.
- Reply and process customer requests dealt with efficiently
- Coordinate with logistics teams and internal suppliers to ensure on-time shipments.
- Prepare change notices and enter quality complaints.
- Liaise with companies and promote the use of the Access on-line system.
Skills and Experience:
- Customer Service experience essential
- Knowledge of SAP and Microsoft office ICT packages
- Proven ability to problem solve customer requests.
- Results orientated/ focused on high quality outputs.
To apply please press the button on this website
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.