Sales Executive / Account Manager
Sales Account Manager
Salary GBP23,000 plus Uncapped Commission (Realistic OTE GBP35,000)
My client, an international market leader, is now looking for an experienced Sales / Account Manager to help with maximising the profit levels of inbound enquiries and repeat business. Due to the nature of the business and the strength of its brand, you will hold a very strong position in the sales negotiation process and will benefit from the large number of inbound enquiries rather than having to continually prospect new business yourself. With the role being solely B2B you will have the opportunity to turn all clients into regular accounts to personally manage.
What the role is day to day:
- You will be the first point of contact for new inbound queries,
- You will aim to identify the customers needs as best you can and provide the most suited product within the range,
- Upsell when possible to maximise profit levels,
- If the customers order relates to a standard product you will present a quote fitting within the price remit stated on the product list,
- If the client requires alterations to a standard product you will internally communicate with the design team to see if it can be made and then quote a respective price,
- From this point, you will build a stable and consistent book of business. As this continues your role will become more and more account management, building strong relationships with the customer aswell as identifying new opportunities within the business through potential new contacts and identifying future projects with the current customers.
- You will have the ability to make re-contact calls to lapsed customers which may have re-winnable business.
- Log calls and track Mail Conversations,
- Diarise busy time periods for your client so that a prompt follow up call can be made,
- As part of your role you will also need to call through the database of clients who weren't able to be closed the first time round. Ask how they are doing, try to get them interested in using you as a supplier again.