Trainee Financial Planner
Job Title: Trainee Financial Planner
Industry: Financial Planning
Salary: GBP20,000 plus bonus
Reference Number: 13821
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for an Trainee Financial Planner in Kidderminster to join a Financial Planning firm. This is a chance to join an established yet still boutique Financial Planning business who are keen to develop their next generation of financial planners through their supportive training academy.
This is a directly authorised and proudly independent advice firm based with multiple offices within the Worcestershire area. Having been established for over 30 years this is a business that truly understands the importance of excellent client care and the rewarding relationships that they have developed throughout the area over the years. The business continues to grow organically through existing client referrals and established professional introducer relationships with local solicitors and accountancy practices.
As a genuinely independent IFA firm they are proud to offer a complete and holistic service to their clients, advising and planning around the individuals financial needs. The business is set up with a real emphasis on creating a comprehensive yet smooth approach to the individual clients requirements. They have a highly experienced and slick back office team who understand the importance of providing clients with comprehensive support in a timely manner.
This role would see you working alongside and being mentored by an experienced financial adviser. The structure will give you complete exposure to the entire client journey, going out on client visits, researching and recommending products and supporting the client throughout the process. You will also receive bonus from business that you work on without the need to validate against salary.
Full training will be provided including funding studies through to diploma and beyond. Unusually they do not require you to have already completed the level 4 diploma however experience within a financial planning business and relevant studies would be preferential.
These opportunities do not come around every day of the week, so if this is of interest please don't hesitate to contact me to discuss.
What's in it for you:
- Supportive Training and Mentoring
- Bonus paid against written business
- Fully funded exam support through to chartered
- Clear and defined career progression
Skills and experience required:
- Motivation to build a long term career in financial planning
- Experience in financial planning preferably in an IFA environment
- Excellence in client care
- An entrepreneurial mindset
About Recruit UK:
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections.Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with a Financial Planning firm based in Kidderminster on a Trainee Financial Planner role.
Our commitment to you
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we'll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach - career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.