eLearning Designer - 6 Month Fixed Term Contract
We are seeking an experienced eLearning Designer to join the Learning and Development team here a Police Mutual for a 6 month Fixed Term Contract. The role supports the development of colleagues with the aim of continuously improving our member and customer experience, confidence and protection and in doing do meet both the letter and spirit of financial services regulations and directives.
In this role you will???
- Contribute to the sourcing and deployment of a catalogue of digital solutions that help deliver our vision and values, support continuous improvement and engage colleagues
- Work with our business stakeholders to provide a meaningful and productive Learning and Development partnership and consultancy service
- With an emphasis on the Insurance Distribution Directive, research, and using authoring tools, create engaging, interactive and quality digital financial services/regulatory (Level 4) solutions to meet identified and agreed learning needs
- Proactively collaborate with stakeholders to ensure specific requirements are considered and met and that solutions support our desired culture and deliver a sustainable difference to the business
- Manage our digital platforms and eLearning module maintenance
- Provide timely and proficient user helpdesk support for our digital learning and performance management platforms
- Mindful of our financial services regulatory environment assist with associated governance and control including Training & Competence record keeping, monitoring and reporting, action planning and risk mitigation
- Review and implement digital induction solutions to enhance the onboarding experience for all colleagues to ensure an early and productive contribution for the benefit of both our colleagues and members
You will bring with you???
- Level 4 financial services qualification preferred and/or significant experience of working in the financial services industry
- Experienced in the use of basic authoring tools and eLearning design is essential
- Proficient Learning and Development experience
- Evidenced ability to design a range of highly effective financial services product interventions
- Creativity and an eye for detail
What's in it for you???
We're just as passionate about what we do for our colleagues as we are for our members and customers. We provide a great working environment and offer a fantastic Employee Benefits package including; a competitive salary complemented by 27 days holiday (this increases with service) plus bank holidays; life assurance; private medical healthcare PLUS flexible benefits to suit your lifestyle. All colleagues also have access to Lifeworks - an employee Wellbeing platform which hosts a number of valuable wellbeing initiatives such as our EAP, tools and articles on emotional, financial and physical wellbeing and our fantastic internal recognition scheme.
Needless to say once you join the Police Mutual Group you become a member and as such yourself and your family will become eligible to our fantastic products and services.