SIA Door Supervisor
Established over 30 years ago, Showsec is an award-winning event and venue security specialist dedicated to achieving excellence in crowd management. Every year, we help look after the safety and security of over 25 million people across 450 well-known venues and at major sporting events, concerts and festivals throughout the UK.
Our exciting calendar of upcoming events means we now have opportunities available for dedicated and professional SIA Licenced Security personnel to join our friendly and high-performing team in the Stoke area as Door Supervisors.
As an SIA Licenced Door Supervisor some of your key responsibilities will be:
- Screening a person's suitability to enter an event or venue
- Searching of persons and/or property to prevent items that are unauthorised or illegal from entering the premises
- Responding to incidents as they occur
- Ejecting individuals from a venue or event or designated area
- Providing a security presence to prevent and detect crime within a designated area
- Guarding of property and/or equipment
A successful SIA Licenced Door Supervisor can expect:
- Competitive rates of pay up to GBP10.70 per hour
- Plenty of shift availability, particularly on Fridays and Saturdays, and overnight shifts
- Flexibility to choose your shifts around your existing commitment
- Excellent industry-leading training and career progression opportunities
- The chance to work at some of the biggest events throughout the UK
Successful SIA Licenced Door Supervisors possess excellent verbal communication and English language skills, a strong physical presence, and a friendly, approachable demeanour. Being resilient and able to deal with confrontation or potentially volatile situations is a must!
Please note: You MUST be the holder of a current SIA Door Supervisor Licence for this role.
Showsec International Ltd is an equal opportunities employer committed to creating and celebrating an inclusive environment for all workers. The successful candidate will be subject to pre-employment checks, pre-employment training and screened in line with the BS7858 standards.