Systems Trainer Healthcare
SF Group are looking to recruit a Systems Trainer for a business based in WS14.
This is travelling nationwide, expectations are 3 days on the road training, and 2 admin days.
As the systems trainer, you will be responsible for training and improving staff competency on a wide range of internal system and software.
1. Facilitate the delivery of face to face workshops to support key business systems such as Coldharbour and Maxtime.
2. Support the roll out and upgrade of key business systems.
3. Evaluate effectiveness of learning materials and update accordingly.
4. Maintaining accurate course attendance and training records.
5. Liaise with both internal and external SME's to ensure existing content is kept up to date with current legislation, standards and company policy.
6. Develop new learning materials and interventions to support the implementations and update of key business systems.
* Nationwide travel and frequent overnight stays will be required.
As a term of your employment you can be required to undertake such other duties appropriate to your post and/or hours of work, as may reasonably be required of you at your initial place of work or at any other of the company's establishments.
Full Time - 37.5 hours per week, full driving licence, nationwide travel
23 days annual leave plus bank holidays
Car or car allowance
Benefits - Life assurance, employee benefit scheme, company sick pay and workplace pension