Job Title: Forecasting Manager
Holland & Barrett are developing new systems to support forecasting for the future, this role will be fundamental in helping design from an end user perspective - in the meantime, this role needs a manager capable of identifying manual or spreadsheet based solutions to problems with appropriate levels of control in place to successfully substitute what a dedicated forecasting / demand solution would normally provide.
- Responsible for the unit forecasting of every product (4000+) across circa 900 locations including Digital
- Forecasting in a highly promotional environment with high volumes of new product and range changes influencing sales outcomes
- Working closely with commercial teams on upcoming commercial activity to understand impact to sales volumes
- Providing analysis on forecast accuracy and using this analysis to influence future forecast and improve accuracy over time
- Developing complimentary processes (Excel) that sit alongside existing systems to improve forecasting accuracy, reduce workload and help reduce stockholding
- Business Owner of our internal promotional forecasting systems
- Develop, coach and lead a small team (3) of forecasters who work in dedicated categories
The successful candidate will be able to work in a highly pressurised environment where constantly changing commercial decisions impact their team's workload. This is a detailed role and suitable to someone who wants to work at a granular level, yet still able to manage and drive a small team. Able to influence and challenge senior management within their own Supply Chain Team. but also across multiple functions of the business.
- Intermediate / High level Excel skills essential (further training available to enhance existing capabilities if needed)