Marketing Manager GBP30-35k
Our client is a specialist in intelligent security solutions. They are a global organisation who provide Access Control, CCTV, Intruder and Perimeter Protection services. This organisation has seen significant growth in recent years' and are now looking for an experienced Marketing Manager.
- Plan, develop and implement communications strategies to raise the profile of the company, it's products, services and key personnel in its UK office.
- Write and edit news reports, company and campaign press releases and other forms of internal and external communications
- Research, manage and implement industry awards campaign strategies
- Monitor media reports, editorial and content relevant to the company and its business
- Build and develop contacts and relationships with media and relevant partner organisations
- Oversee the production of marketing materials, including a monthly newsletter
- Oversee relevant market research and analyse market trends
- Manage and edit the company's internal and external websites
- Manage and run all of the company's corporate social channels
- Advise directors and senior members of the company's management team on media relations
- Attend and promote the company at press conferences, panels and relevant industry networking events and exhibitions
If you have the following skills and experience, we would love to hear from you:
- 3-5 years' experience of working in a marketing environment
- Demonstrable experience of managing effective social campaigns and initiatives
- Experience of developing contacts and generating ideas within a professional arena
- Experience of briefing designers and copywriters; editing, modifying content and publishing via content management systems
- Excellent communication, negotiation, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Strong capability in working alongside the sales team
- Lateral thinking
The successful candidate will have a strong creative flair and strong commercial acumen coupled with a real love for understanding the operational aspects of a thriving business.
Ormond Scott Limited acts as an agency on behalf of the client.
Rec2Rec Search is only advertising on behalf of Ormond Scott. All response will be received and handled by them directly.