Employee Communications Officer
Role - Employee Communications Officer
Location - Warwick
Contract length - 6 months
Providing appropriate employee communication advice and support to support the UK business in delivering its objectives and key messages in line with the UK Story, Purpose, Vision and Values.
- Under the direction of the Employee Communications Manager (UK Finance, Business Services & Change), work with appropriate business contacts to understand their employee communications requirements and priorities, taking the necessary steps to make sure that meaningful contact and involvement takes place at the appropriate level.
- Working with the business to plan and prioritise activity, clarify appropriate messages, arrange satisfaction and effectiveness measures, and oversee the implementation of campaign activities.
- To develop, maintain and implement rolling annual employee communications plans for UK Finance, Business Services & Change, segmented by function / team, audience and activity, and aligned to UK Story and Purpose, Vision and Values.
- To collaborate with entity communication personnel to ensure meaningful delivery of functional messages
- Manage the day-to-day relationship with external vendors and creative service providers to develop and implement effective communication solutions.
- Deputise for the Employee Communications Manager (UK Finance, Business Services & Change), as required.
Knowledge & Experience Requirements:
- Proven ability to develop and implement employee communication plans and campaigns.
- Experience in networked blue-chip organisations with large field-forces focusing on employee communication, strategy deployment and change management.
- Knowledge and experience in copywriting, editing, print, video and web production for business communication.
- Experience in emergency/crisis management.
- In-depth, demonstrable knowledge and experience of all aspects of the internal communication mix, including research and measurement.
- Project management / virtual team management and budget management experience
- Experience dealing with people at all levels of an organisation, including Directors
TO APPLY PLEASE EMAIL
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.