Role: Mechanical Engineer
Salary: GBP25,000 - GBP33,000 - Negotiable
Commutable from: Cheltenham, Tewkesbury, Worcester, Evesham, Droitwich, Malvern
Are you are a qualified Mechanical Engineer looking for a role where you can grow your design and mechanical engineering knowledge further?
Would you like to be a part of an ever-growing business, where you can have the chance to progress through the ranks?
Are you confident enough to be a customer-facing engineer who can assist in developing designs?
If yes, you will be keen to learn of a Mechanical engineering position that has opened with an industrial equipment provider who deals with large orders on an international scale.
As a Mechanical Engineer, you can expect to be dealing with high volume orders, which will require your ability and technical knowledge to modify existing products. You will have good product development skills that will enable you to increase efficiency, overall performance and design.
You can also expect to do the following:-
- Design for Manufacture.
- Understand supplier capabilities and cost-effectiveness of the supply chain.
- Work with other departments, multitasking and self-prioritisation.
- Use 3D CAD software to produce 3D Models and drawing proposals after understanding the customers' requirements.
- First Article documentation
- Design of Production tooling and Jigs.
- Work instructions to assist production.
- Configure and create new Bills of Materials
- Have studied an Engineering disciplined course which maybe time served Apprenticeship, Vocational Qualification such as GNVQ, A-Levels or above
- 3D CAD
- Experience in a metals based manufacturing and/or assembly type environment
- A confident telephone manner
- A good attitude along with self-motivation and a passionate about Engineering
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your details on our talent management system to consider you for future opportunities.