Housing Needs Advisor
Housing Needs Advisor required
Rate: GBP24,000 - GBP28,000 per annum
Length: 12 months (Fixed Term Contract)
An opening has arisen for a Housing Needs Advisor role based in Worcestershire. This opportunity is looking for candidates who are seeking an incredibly rewarding role making a real difference to people's lives.
Completing a full range of duties to include:
- Supporting customers with housing enquiries and options
- Assessing housing needs and giving professional housing advice
- Processing housing applications appropriately
- Supporting customers with housing solutions to meet needs
- Prevention or relief of homelessness
- Investigating cases where homelessness cannot be prevented or relieved
- Advising, investigating and deciding on complex issues for all customers with a high focus on working with internal and external partners
- To be customer focused and dedicated to providing an excellent service
- To be able to deal with difficult situations in a calm and caring manner
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience of working in a housing or customer service environment
To discuss this role in more detail and to secure this opportunity, please contact Ellise Leamy or Thomas Brown on or email
At Venn Group we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the volume of applications which we receive this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
*Venn Group's "Recommendation Scheme": If you recommend a candidate who is subsequently placed by Venn Group (for a minimum of 2 weeks) you will be eligible for GBP25 worth of vouchers from a choice of high street organisations.