Freelance Production Coordinator Film & media
I'm looking for an organised and experienced production coordinator to work within an internal creative department. This department works alongside the media team, whilst supporting the content producer on day to day activities within their studio, scoping out any work which needs to be carried out.
• Taking in briefs from account managers, whilst raising questions and scoping out work as required.
• Produce project estimates.
• Establish a daily schedule for all film and animation projects.
• Brief the film team on their daily activities.
You will have:
• Ideally you will have experience in films and media or a strong background coordinating projects through a studio/production environment.
• Have strong project coordination experience.
• Possess a high attention to detail.
• Able to work autonomously
The contract would start from 22nd July until the end of September 2019.
GBP170-GBP250 dependent on your level of experience