We are looking for a talented graphic designer with diverse design skills to join a fast-paced Birmingham based design agency who are a team of multidisciplinary designers & printmakers with a passion for solving problems and crafting beautiful solutions that deliver results.
We're looking for a highly skilled designer, passionate about all things creative and able to work across a range of print and digital projects, from initial concept to completion. You will be working alongside excellent designers and creative directors, and will be involved in inspiring high-end, bespoke projects for a whole variety of brands and identities across all industries!
Skills & Experience required:
• Experience as a graphic designer (minimum 2 years).
• Excellent skills in Adobe Cloud applications including InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
• Demonstrating strong creative design skills, creative flair and have a full understanding of design principles and have a keen interest in trends across print and digital.
• Excellent presentation and communication skills.
• Ability to work calmly under tight deadlines and adapt according to priorities.
• Confidence to work individually but within a team environment.
• Use internal systems as required.
While not essential, the following is desirable;
• Experience in using After Effects.
• Web Development/Design.
• Animation/Multimedia design skills.
• Social Media Management.
We are initially looking for Maternity cover which will begin in August 2019, for 3-5 days a week, reviewing the position at the end of that period and salary will be negotiable depending on experience.
With over 10 years' experience, we are a reputable and growing graphic design company based in Aston, Birmingham. You will have a friendly bunch of colleagues to work with and have a great work life balance. We work 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday, from our modern state of the art office, which is conveniently next to a number of transport links and close to J6 of the M6.
If this role matches your skills, experience and motivations then please apply and include your portfolio and CV if appropriate. We consider every application and will get back to you with a decision as soon as possible.
Deadline for applications: 4PM - Wednesday, 26thJune, 2019