Level 3 SEND Nursery Nurse
Area: Level 3 SEND Nursery Nurse
Location: City centre, Birmingham
Type: 3 days, Long Term
Start date: ASAP
Do you enjoy helping children to overcome barriers to their development ? Would you like a new role working as a SEND Nursery Nurse?
Then, we have a fantastic role that may be the one for you!
This wonderful nursery is looking for a passionate Nursery Nurse who has experience with SEND. The ideal candidate will a key person carrying out responsibilities, promoting positive relationships with parents, children and colleagues. The candidate must be passionate about working with children and have excellent knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage.
You may be working with children who have been diagnosed with Special Educational Needs such as Autism, Global Developmental Delay, Dyspraxia and more. The candidate is to work three days in the week and it to start as soon as.
Why Monarch Education?
- Competitive rates of pay reflecting necessary experience
- Recommend a friend scheme with bonuses up to GBP200
- A chance to complete a Level 1 Safeguarding course.
- DBS application fee refund after completing 12 days through Monarch.
- The option of working under a PAYE or Umbrella pay scheme
- Opportunity to complete Monarch funded training courses to enhance your CPD.
- A smooth, well-organised registration process with no hidden charges or fees
To be successful in this role you will meet the following criteria:
- A recognised Level 3 qualification or above.
- Experience within an Early Years setting
- Understand the knowledge of the Early Years Framework.
- Can enhance and develop children's learning through play
- Experience working with children with SEND
Here at Monarch Education we are committed to providing equal opportunities for all candidates. All necessary checks will be obtained including DBS and references checks.
If you feel this role is for you and would like more information, please send your CV across to or alternatively call me on 0