Are you a confident person with strong attention to detail? Do you have experience working in a sales estimator position or similar? Then we have the perfect opportunity for you! We are currently working with a specialist manufacturer within the automotive and packaging industry who are looking to expand the team. This can be a fast paced and challenging position within a rewarding and family feel environment. This is a permanent opportunity for the successful candidate and can present a quick start.
What will your day to day activities as design engineer include?
The role, based in Telford, will expect you to follow procedural steps such as workflows, whilst working to tight deadlines logging everything correctly onto the CRM systems. The role will expect you to liaise with both the customers and suppliers and the sales, design, admin and production departments to keep relevant people informed of the progress of an order. You will be working Monday - Thursday 8am - 5pm with an early finish of 1pm on Friday.
What will you need to be considered for this opportunity?
- Must be confident with both organisational abilities and data entry skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Sales experience or experience working within a sales team would be beneficial.
- Experience working in a sales estimator role or similar previously will be essential.
- Any exposure to design, engineering or manufacturing would be helpful in adapting to this position.
- Must be comfortable working with databases and Excel, any experience with CRM or sage would be advantageous.
- Able to work in a fast paced, high pressure environment.
- Attention to detail.
- Confidence to communicate with the design, sales, admin and production teams and with clients.
- A hardworking mentality.
- An honest and reliable personality.
What's on offer?
- Salary of GBP20,000 - GBP21,000.
- Company profit related bonus.
- Work based pension.
- Permanent opportunity.
- Friendly, approachable team and management.
- Working for a progressive and forward thinking company.
Please press apply now to submit your application for this position. Due to high levels of response we will only be able to contact successful candidates.