Contract Sales Manager - Leisure Operator in Birmingham
I am seeking a highly motivated and ambitious Sales Manager to join a thriving Leisure operator in the Birmingham area covering multiple sites, on a temporary basis with potential for a permanent opportunity.
As the Contract Sales Manager you will be responsible for exceeding the budgeted membership sales within the leisure centres and for assisting with the management of the Sales Advisors to achieve this aim through individual activity. You will support in the recruitment, training and coaching of the team to consistently achieve an outstanding level of customer care.
In addition to this you will need to be able to:
- Implement and manage a successful sales process, uniformed to the brands KPIs & ethos
- Lead a team of Sales Advisors to achieve their targets & KPIs through the recruitment, training, coaching and individual performance management.
- Create marketing/ awareness strategies and campaigns that will drives volumes of new prospects
- Work with the senior management team to review results/ trends to devise plans to drive revenue
- Have an exceptional skill set in customer service in order to resolve all member feedback & retain the current members.
This company is offering an attractive day rate, paid weekly with great opportunity for career progression into a permanent role. The successful candidate must be available for immediate start.
If you are a natural leader; can inspire a team and lead by example with a proven track record in the Health & Fitness industry please apply!