Part-time Graphic Designer
Part-time Graphic Designer (Web & Print):
We are seeking an enthusiastic, passionate, hard-working individual to join our creative design studio based at Stoneleigh Park, Kenilworth. We are looking for a Part-Time Web and Print Designer who is motivated and who has a passion for creating high quality designs for print.
The successful candidate will be a bright and creative talent with some skills in the use of graphic design software - primarily InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator and InDesign - and a working knowledge of HTML, CSS and Wordpress - in addition to customer service skills. We are looking for someone who wants to re-start their career within the graphic design industry and who will already have some inherent skills.
Successful applicants will need to have:
• a qualification in graphic design
• a good working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) and Excel spreadsheets
• excellent command of written English
• a passion about pursuing a career in graphic design
• a proven work history having either completed an internship or paid work (either full-time or part-time)
• confidence in using a Mac
• a creative mind, a keen eye for detail and be organised
• an ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines, whilst maintaining integrity and accuracy
• confidence in delivering outstanding client service
• enthusiasm as a member of a small team
• transport to our rural office
• provide a portfolio of previous work
A good working knowledge HTML5/CSS3 and Wordpress CMS would be a bonus.
What you will be doing:
We have a wide range of clients and jobs vary from the very simplest business card to complex multi-function web sites. Work will involve everything from taking existing style guides and applying them to other items, creative design for print and web from scratch, using Wordpress as a creative and updating web tool, assisting with the design, planning, and progress chasing of various campaigns - and all the other aspects of a busy studio. The post is part-time and will require about 15 hours a week. We anticipate the successful candidate will work three 5-hour days, preferably Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Actual working hours are fairly flexible.
• Enrolment in a Pension Scheme
• Excellent and comprehensive on-the-job training
• Salary GBP18k to GBP24k per annum pro-rata depending on experience and skill set.
About Ammac Design:
We are a small, but extremely creative, team based in the rural grounds of Stoneleigh Park near Kenilworth. We handle a huge variety of different clients and jobs, we are renowned for the quality of design we produce and our retention of clients. The successful candidate will be working under the supervision of a superb designer and will be expected to emulate her values.