Salary - Up to GBP30,000 DOE
Location - Newcastle City Centre
My client, a City Centre Law Firm, are currently recruiting for an experienced Legal IT Trainer to work out of their Newcastle base.
The ideal candidate will have experience in working in a Legal environment, if not legal professional services such as Financial would suffice.
- Providing full IT Training to the firm's employees on installed software.
- Skills analysis of users to establish training needs and software development opportunities.
- To strengthen IT awareness and promote IT skills to achieve the firm's business aims.
- Organise, identify and provide training to user sin line with objectives for training.
- Provide an engaging IT induction program to new starters.
- To administer skills analysis on all users to identify needs and opportunities on current packages.
- Deliver training to enhance IT skills across the firm to streamline all IT processes in order to reach client requirements and fee earner targets.
- Work alongside the service desk and training manager in the planning and analysis of training on new applications rolled out.
- Complete post training analysis of new software and applications implemented.
- Liaise with the Service Desk and Training Manager during new hardware and software installation.
- Create and maintain a full IT training library of user guides for all training delivered.
Key Skills & Attributes:
- Previous training delivery experience in either a law firm or professional services background is ESSENTIAL.
- Ability to maintain potency and effectiveness with changing environments, tasks and users.
- Ability to adapt your approach and style to deliver training outcomes and engage different audiences with varying IT skill and knowledge levels.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills to roll-out firm wide training.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Customer service focused with great verbal and written communication skills.
- Professional, positive and engaging attitude and presentation style.
- Flexible with a willingness to work additional hours and travel between offices as and when required.
If you wish to apply then please contact Riley Hindson on .
Please contact Riley Hindson, Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are a legal recruitment expert and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. We are a regulated recruitment consultancy and will discuss this role and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.
Please see our website for more Legal IT positions.