Key Stage 2 Teacher
- Job Title: Key Stage 2 (KS2) Teacher
- Job Type: Full Time, temp to perm
- Location: Coventry (CV2)
- Start Date: September 2019
- Length of Position: Temp to perm for the right candidate
- Pay Rate: GBP117 - GBP145
Monarch Education are proud to be working with a welcoming and friendly 3 form entry primary school in Coventry (CV2) who are looking to appoint a Key Stage 2 (KS2) Teacher from September until the end of the academic year, with the potential to go temp to perm for the right candidate.
The ideal Key Stage 2 (KS2) Teacher will be part of the school's family atmosphere where staff provide a secure and stimulating environment and will have the following aims and expectations:
- Support the personal development of every individual child
- Provide a safe, nurturing environment where all children have the opportunity to realise their full educational, social and personal potential in preparation for a lifetime of learning
- Staff expect the children to work hard and strive to be independent, resourceful, creative and considerate learners
- Encourage children to achieve their best in all aspects of school life and we reward effort and achievements within school
The successful Key Stage 2 (KS2) Teacher will:
- Plan, prepare and teach lessons, supporting pupil's educational needs making reference to prior attainment and SEN
- Be prepared to teach across the age and ability range in Key Stage 2 (KS2), challenging and inspiring children
- Access, record, and to report on the development, progress and attainment of pupils
- Contribute to the planning and implementation of the curriculum
- Work as a team with staff
- Set high behaviour expectations, establishing and maintaining a good standard of discipline through positive relationships with pupils
- Participate in KS2 and whole school meetings
- Hold a QTS status
If this sounds like the next step in your career, then please send your CV by clicking apply now. You will then be contacted by one of our consultants.
Monarch Education are committed to providing equal opportunities for all candidates as well as adhering to strict Safeguarding procedures. Your application will be subject to 2 educational references and an enhanced DBS check.