Commercial Sales Cordinator
Are you passionate about delivering an excellent level of service to your customers?
Do you want to work for a company that really values its products and employees?
Can youwork well under pressure in a very fast paced environment?
Then please read on???.
Our very well established Evesham based client is looking for a Sales coordinator to join their team. You will work as part of a busy and vibrant sales team to provide excellent levels of customer service to customers whilst also increasing the Company's revenues through increased sales.
Key tasks are as follows:
- To provide first class customer service to all contacts at all times by telephone and other sources.
- Take ownership of customer enquiries and complaints, responding to them in a timely manner and proactively following them through to a satisfactory resolution
- Communicate and co-ordinate with other departments within the business to ensure that our customers receive the best experience possible
- Accurate processing of commercial orders
- Ensure all communication/interaction with customers is accurately recorded within the relevant IT systems
- Ensure that details are registered accurately in CRM
- Occasional scheduling of appointments for Business Managers to meet with prospective customers or for customers to attend sales presentations
- Shadowing of the Business Managers to ensure you maintain a good understanding of the current practices/trends within the industry
- Identify any areas where processes and procedures can be improved in order to provide customers with the best customer experience
- Attend events as required
- Any other reasonable duties which may be required by management from time to time
- Excellent communicator and listener
- Excellent written communication skills
- Able to work on own initiative as well as being a key team player
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to organise and prioritise your own workload
- Experience of working in a target driven environment
- Problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM would be beneficial
If you would like to know more about this amazing opportunity, then please contact Gemma at Adecco today on !
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy