IT Administrator required by a market leading company based in Rugby to work on a 3 months contract.
My customer have an experienced IT Administration team in place, and need to add a further head to this team to support and deal with requests over email, the telephone and face to face.
You will be required to provide fulfilment activities to a number of the business divisions, providing timely & accurate advice and support on IT purchase requests.
Key responsibilities include:
- Contribute to the improved delivery and perception of IT Fulfilment across the business
- Provide excellent customer service
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken - You must be a confident communicator over the telephone
- Liaise with suppliers and manage their timely delivery of services
- Take an organised and efficient approach to ensure we process requests as quickly as possible
- Resolve day to day customer queries
- Provision of ICT related equipment and mobile phones as defined by existing processes and procedures
- Mobile phone administration
- Provide IT support to the Starters and Leavers process
Please note this role is not an Technical IT role, but the Administrator must be a confident user of a computer, comfortable using Microsoft office products and happy to communicator with internal and external customer over the telephone.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail, please APPLY NOW for a no obligation chat with your VIQU Consultant. Additionally, you can contact Mike McEvoy, by exploring the VIQU IT Recruitment website.
If you know someone who would be ideal for this role, by way of showing our appreciation, VIQU is offering an introduction fee up to GBP1,000 once your referral has successfully started work with our client (terms apply).