Insolvency Administrator or Senior Insolvency Administrator
Corporate Senior Insolvency Administrator or Insolvency Administrator Worcestershire GBP20k to GBP30k
Our client is looking to recruit an experienced senior insolvency administrator or insolvency administrator to join their Worcestershire office.
Our client is an independent business recovery and insolvency practice offering a credible alternative to national practices in the West Midlands. Our client offers both corporate and personal insolvency services to a wide range of clients, although the majority of work is predominantly corporate in nature.
- To take responsibility for own cases for mainly corporate cases
- Undertaking all aspects of the case from start to finish
- Delegate and supervise junior staff
- Reporting to managers and partners
- Write concise reports and adhere to tight diary schedules
- To ensure compliance with all legislation and regulatory requirements are met
Experience and Skills
- At least two year's experience in corporate insolvency
- CPI Preferred but not essential
- Good technical knowledge, including updated insolvency rules
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated and able to work effectively without close supervision
- Ability to take instruction/feedback and act swiftly on said instruction/feedback.
- Accurate data-entry skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages, particularly Word and Excel
An excellent salary package is negotiable, from GBP20,000 to GBP30,000 subject to experience and skills that the candidate is able to bring to the role.
If you are interested in the above opportunity then please contact us in the strictest confidence quoting the job reference/title