Anderson Scott are currently seeking a Quality Coordinator to join a highly reputable FMCG business, based in Hereford.
As a Quality Coordinator for this FMCG manufacturer you will be required to ensure the Quality and compliance of all manufactured products, in line with GMP, Food Safety, BRC requirements and customer specifications.
The business are internationally renowned and have a broad product range, across multiple categories and markets. This poses a great opportunity to be involved with a variety of tasks and work with a range of raw materials, giving you great exposure to new ideas and ways of working.
You will be involved in a range of activities such as:
- Using CI strategies to support internal and external quality investigations
- Conducting a range of quality and materials testing as required
- Carrying out compliance audits and raising any non-conformances
- Maintaining Company QMS, customer specification and reject files
- Validation of implemented corrective actions
- Arranging customer samples
- Proficient use of SAP, Excel and in-house systems
Reporting to the Quality Manager, you will be a valued member of the team and a key component in providing support to the Technical department and wider business.
As a confident communicator, you will be able to convey technical information in a way that can be accurately interpreted by all stakeholders, ensuring clarity and promoting the business' commitment to Continuous Improvement when dealing with external suppliers.
If you have the relevant experience of working within a similar role in either an FMCG / Food Manufacturing business, please forward your CV for consideration.
In return for your knowledge and experience you can expect to receive a competitive salary and benefits package, and the opportunity to work alongside a talented and innovative, industry leading team.