Are you an experienced, dynamic Supervisor / Team Leader with a background within a busy Logistics Operation, looking for an opportunity to join a business that strives to deliver excellence and offers scope for further career progression ?
- Organising and managing the team, allocating tasks appropriately to ensure the daily targets are achieved.
- Ensuring all briefings,shift handover & other communications are carried out in a effective manner.
- Ensuring all required documentation, paperwork & processes are completed and actioned accordingly.
- Review previous shift's handover, ensuring all required issues are actioned in accordance with requirements.
- Implementing appropriate HR procedures to ensure consistent and timely management of employee relations issues, such as absence\return to work interviews, disciplinary, grievances, etc
- Responsible for ensuring all Health & Safety and other company processes and procedures are adhered to and implemented as necessary, raising any failures or non-conformances to line manager as appropriate
Gap Professional are acting as an Employment Agency on behalf of its client
gap professional are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgement solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future