This is an opportunity for someone with great face to face end user support skills to step into a stand-alone role supporting a great business! They currently have around 60 users on site, and they're looking for someone with strong 1st/2nd and 3rd line support experience across Office 365, Active Directory, Windows 10 and if possible, some exposure to SAP or ERP (although this isn't essential).
My client sits within the design and manufacturing sector, and have done for over a century! They have a fantastic culture which encourages creativity and autonomy, so they'll be looking for someone in this IT role who is always looking to make their mark. The company will soon be relocating to a new site about 10 minutes away in Coventry, so they need someone who can handle infrastructure relocation, and if possible, has experience within manufacturing sector.
As the System Administrator you'll be responsible for:
On-site IT infrastructure support, projects, and technical applications.
- Work with users to resolve issues and improve user experience.
- Work with Windows OS, Office365, OneDrive, SharePoint, Servers and Active Directory
- Support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems.
- Administer servers, PCs, printers, routers, switches, wireless APs, firewalls, phones, smartphones, software deployment, security updates and patches.
- The relocation of the infrastructure to a new site close by
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd Line support
The successful candidate will have:
Strong communications skills
Experience within 3rd Line/ Infrastructure role previously
Server exposure across Windows 2
Experience with both remote and face to face end user support
- Self motivated and able to work autonomously