Digital UX Designer
Job Title: Digital UX Designer
Job Type: Permanent
Hours: Full time 37.5
Salary: GBPCompetitive plus Benefits
Join us in revolutionising our digital experiences! As a UX Designer you'll be at the forefront of change within the business, working within our established and successful UX team to assist building new and enhancing current journeys.
The UX Designer will be responsible for creating and designing the experiences of our digital customer journeys. The designer is responsible for all aspects of design (process flows, wireframes, high fidelity mock-ups) for both new and existing customer journeys. You will be expected to contribute to front end design as well as all other digital experiences including process flows because at Holland and Barret user experience doesn't just mean UI.
- Design execution and delivery as part of a UX design team that meets web standards and recognised design principles
- Working in conjunction with other Designers, Product Managers and Developers to create user experiences that bring ideas to life to drive loyalty, trust and profit
- Gather and evaluate user requirements alongside Product Managers and UX Researchers using our User Centred Design Canvas approach
- Documenting current and new customer journey flows
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Prepare and present wireframes and draft mock-ups to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot current UX pain points for customers
- Adhere and contribute to our Global Design Language
- Assist the Conversion Rate Optimisation Manager in designing, creating and developing test ideas
- Question the status quo on current and future changes
- Work across multiple websites in various countries to deliver a streamlined but localised customer journey
- Previous experience as a UX Designer with a portfolio to showcase skills and thinking process
- Empathy for customers to help understand various scenario's and how customers interact with our websites
- A good understanding of interaction design, information architecture and prototyping
- Ability to process insights into designs
- Proficient in design tools such as Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, InVision or similar
- Excellent communication skills for cross-functional collaboration
- An understanding of market trends, innovations, best practices and accessibility principles within UX Design
Holland & Barrett is one of the nation's most loved and trusted brands, known for offering quality health food, vitamins and supplements all sold by highly trained and qualified advisors.
Bucking the current trend of high street retailers, we forecast significant growth and expansion plans in the coming years, with considerable investment going into all areas of the business. We certainly embrace change and drive speed in everything we do. Every day presents a different challenge, but every day is also filled with fun, teamwork and passion to succeed and surpass every expectation.
Join us and see how far you can go???