Planning Manager Gas / Oil / Water / Utilities
Planning Manager (Gas / Oil / Water / Utilities)
GBP35 - GBP45 per hour (Umbrella / Ltd Company)
6 month rolling contract
37.5 hours a week // Days based Monday to Friday
Are you an Planning Manager with experience of Gas / Oil / Water / Utilities sector looking for an immediately available, days based, long term contract role working with a market leading, national energy company? My client are known worldwide and are a leader in their industry.
Due to an increase in workload my client are now looking for a Planning Manager with experience of projects involving piping or plumbing to work with a market leading, national energy company.
This is a fantastic chance for a Planning Manager looking for an immediately available, long term, days based contract role.
- Planning Manager
- Coordination and planning of a gas piping project
- Working with a market leading, nationally renowned company
- Experience working in the gas industry or similar (e.g. oil, water, or other utilities)
- Experience overseeing a team of planners
- Wanting an immediately available, days based, long term contract role
Zak Stevens - Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd - RTR83753