Press Shop Supervisor
We are seeking a Press Shop Supervisor with the experience and ability to set hand and power presses.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS POSITION UNLESS YOU HAVE THE ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE.
Responsibilities and duties include;
- Efficiently set and run a variety of hand presses and power presses in accordance with production requirements
To meet customer targets and production targets
- Ensure quality standards and met at all times
- Able to carry out first offs and last offs
- Hold a Rospa certificate
- Read and understand drawings
- Ability to use measuring equipment
- Able to be flexible in respect of working hours - standard hours 6.00am-4.00pm Monday-Thursday & 6.00am-1.00pm Friday
- Work closely with Management to maintain continuous improvements
- Ability to give clear instruction to press operatives
- Maintain high standards of housekeeping
- Hold a counter balance forklift truck licence is advantageous
- Highly motivated and a team player
- Have a proven engineering/manufacturing background
What we offer:
- A competitive salary
- Excellent working environment
- Opportunity to progress to senior roles
Please be advised this position is temp to perm, however for the right candidate, the client is prepared to take them on permanently immediately.
Please apply with you're CV now!
Extra Personnel Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.