PA / Secretary
PA / Secretary
- GBP28 to GBP30k
- Permanent, Full-Time
- Supporting The Senior Manager
Following a period of rapid expansion, my client seeks a PA to support the Manager in an administrative function that promises to be a varied and engaging. This role would suit an autonomous and adaptable PA administrator, looking to shoulder some extra responsibility.
- Assisting the senior manager in all aspects of his role.
- Managing the diary and travel plans .
- Communicating with clients on a regular basis to ensure their expectations are met.
- Assisting with the coordination of project work to ensure deadlines are met and
- Supporting the manager in the development of new projects
- Updating websites and marketing literature as required.
- Minute taking and report generation
- Assisting with ad hoc duties at events as they arise.
- Accompanying Manager at times to attend meetings across UK
- Demonstrable experience in a similar, PA Executive Assistant or Senior administrative / communication position.
- An excellent command of the English Language and grammer.
- Solid secretarial skills
- Exceptionally organised and able to prioritise.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Able to work to deadlines and adapt to changing demands.
- Experience working to and staying within budgets beneficial.
- A good communicator and negotiator.
- Fully computer literate with experience using full Microsoft office.
- A valid driving licence and own vehicle essential due to location.
- GBP28 to GBP30K
Please click apply
Travail Employment Group
Travail Employment Group offers candidates a first class recruitment service tailored to meet your individual requirements. With knowledge of the local market and offering a diversity of career opportunities please feel free to contact one of our consultants. All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who are acting as an Employment Agency.
Travail Employment Group are operating as an Employment Agency.
Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.