A large Commercial Vehicle company which is growing and developing are looking for a Purchasing Administrator to join the Purchasing team.
***PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU CANNOT ADEQUATELY EXPLAIN WHAT A BILL OF MATERIALS IS***
As Purchasing Administrator this is a fast-paced role which requires strong communication and organisational skills. Experience of ERP/MRP is essential. MS Office suite including excel to expert level is preferred.
As Purchasing Administrator, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Processing replenishments and requisitions
- Raising purchase orders within the MRP software and following the order through to delivery
- Assisting with order queries and delivery progress
- Processing invoice reconciliation
- Maintaining relationships with internal and external customers
- Analysing and reviewing relevant data to provide information on internal KPIs
- Administrating none-conformance reports
- Supporting buyers in procurement strategies and assisting with the sourcing of suppliers based on cost, quality and delivery
- Good communication skills for both internal and external customers.
The successful candidate will have an experience of working in a purchasing department within a manufacturing environment and a proven track record of purchasing administration experience. You will need good organisational skills; time management and administration skills are also vital.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.