Design and Technology teacher
Empowering Learning are working on behalf of a 'Good' secondary school in Nuneaton for a Design and Technology teacher start in September. The positions will be permanent from September and both part-time and full time.
Why not cut out all application forms by applying through Empowering Learning. We will arrange all interviews and application forms on your behalf with the school.
Start date: ASAP, September 2019 or January 2020
Role: Secondary Design and Technology teacher
- Qualified teacher status;
- Right to work in the UK;
- Experience of being a successful DT teacher previously.
Information about the school:
- Large school with over 1200 pupils on roll;
- Pupils from Year 7-13;
- A determination to build a strong school for the community and is working relentlessly hard to deliver the very highest standard of education;
- A strong DT department with the opportunity to work alongside outstanding teachers;
- Strong and supportive senior leadership.
Empowering Learning can offer:
- Excellent and competitive rates of pay;
- A dedicated consultant to assist you during your clearance process;
- An education specialist to support you throughout your placement at the school;
- CPD training with Empowering Learning alongside school-based training;
- Continued support throughout the placement;
- DBS refunded after working for a qualifying number of days.
If you are interested in this role and would like to be put forward, please respond to this advert by submitting your CV or contact Amrita.
Call Amrita on:
Email Amrita at:
Empowering Learning Ltd is a committed Equal Opportunities Employer and therefore will not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, ethnicity, disability or sexual orientation. Please note that successful applicants will be asked to apply for an enhanced DBS check via the Disclosure and Barring Service.