Principal RF Design Engineer
Principal RF & Microwave Design Engineer (over DC-6GHz) - Herefordshire - To GBP60K + Benefits.
A Principal RF Design Engineer with extensive experience of designing RF and Microwave products over the spectrum of DC-6GHz will join the R&D team of an established name in the Satellite Communications industry. You'll work on a broad range of products including passive and active circuit designs.
If you are qualified to a minimum of Bachelors Degree level in Electronic Engineering, Physics or similar and are seeking a rewarding new challenge within RF and Microwave design where you'll contribute to commercial projects as well as R&D work, this position offers a great career move.
Technical Skills and Experience for the Principal RF Design Engineer should include:
• Extensive RF & Microwave Design of active and passive circuits.
• Designing products over the spectrum of DC-6GHz and to 40GHz.
• RF & Microwave circuit design & simulation using CAD.
• Designing & characterising RF equipment such as Amplifiers, Splitters & Compilers, Switches etc.
• RF Circuit theory, transmission lines, PCB layout techniques.
• Knowledge of the Satellite Communications industry / technology is highly beneficial.