I am recruiting for a Payroll Manager in Bromsgrove on a full time permanent basis
You will manage payroll to ensure that all client payrolls are processed accurately and on time in line with performance targets and contractual obligations.
- Process multiple Client payrolls (PAYE/UMBRELLA/CIS) accurately and on time.
- Implementation of new client payrolls.
- Analyses payroll output for accuracy and to meet legislative requirements.
- Correspond with Inland Revenue and other third parties as required.
- Ensures timely implementation of Company policies and procedures.
- Ensures all processes/procedures are documented and kept updated and adhered to.
- Ensures all payroll reconciliations are processed and agreed.
- Keeps abreast of changes in legislation and maintains a practical working knowledge of payroll matters, ensuring the payroll team are updated.
- Recommends and implements systems and procedure improvements to enhance service provided.
- Process of RTI and End of Year.
- Submit monthly CIS Returns..
- Manages the day-to-day activities of team members to ensure performance targets are met.
- Provides continual communication and co-ordination of activities to ensure effective client service.
- Evaluates workloads to ensure the efficient distribution of new business within the team.
- Liaise with Client and 3rd party organisations, responding promptly to any matter raised that may affect the smooth running of client payrolls.
- Works with other Managers to ensure a consistent & effective approach to service delivery.
Hours of work
Monday - Friday
9am - 5pm
If you are excited by this opportunity please send your CV to Laura Smith Cordant People
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer