Digital Merchandising Manager
My client, a leading retail business based in Nuneaton, is looking to recruit a Digital Merchandising Manager.
My client is a market leading business with a strong presence in the UK and internationally.
A key role in the Ecommerce team, the Digital Merchandising Manager will be responsible for the following:
Reporting on sales and profit performance as well as key website performance stats
Achieving on-site conversion rate targets.
- Collaborating with Trading teams to optimise online category performance
Supporting with search, onsite navigation and personalisation work
- Analyse web data to make recommendations for change to the front end of the website
The ideal candidate for this Digital Merchandising Manager will have a strong ecommerce track record and will possess the following skills/expertise:
- Experience of Digital merchandising
- Ability to Analyse data in order to drive the right commercial actions.
- Demonstrable ability to drive commercial performance
- Ideally retail experience
- Experience of driving efficient operating process to ensure effective website maintenance
- Desirable - experience of managing search and promotions
- Experience of CMS platforms
- Working knowledge of SEO
- Working knowledge of Search
Highly competitive package.