Primary Class Teacher
Job Title: Primary Class Teacher
About the role as a Primary Class Teacher:
- Full time and Part time depending on availability and suitability
- Due to start after Easter
- Long term vacancy with potential of permanent employment
- Career progression and support from fellow teachers and senior members of staff
About you working as a Primary Class Teacher:
- Appoint gifted, hardworking and enthusiastic teachers for KS1 and KS2
- Passion for teaching and will be keen to learn and further enhance your teaching skills
- Able to inspire and motivate the children to achieve their very best
- Being confident to share your teaching experiences
- Experienced QTS or NQT will be suitable for the role
- Minimum 2 years' experience teaching KS1 and KS2
About the school:
- Warm, friendly and successful two form entry school that was graded 'Outstanding' in all areas in the last Ofsted.
- Offer outstanding support from colleagues who all genuinely love teaching and who are also keen to learn from those around them
If this sounds like the next step in your career, then please send you CV over or call Sam on -8704.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities for all candidates as well as adhering to strict Safeguarding procedures. Your application will be subject to 2 educational references and an enhanced DBS check.