My client is a well established medical products distributor with a number of sites across the UK.
They are currently recruiting for 2 Operations Manager positions, 1 for the day operation, and 1 for the night operation.
If you have experience of running a fast paced, detail focused distribution environment, then I would love to hear from you.
My client is a medical distributor across a number of different channels ranging from Ecommerce, Retail, B2B and wholesale looking for an Operations Manager to support the delivery of crucial product to the public.
My client runs a 24/5 operation with next day delivery to all of their customers, in order to make sure they are always servicing their customers.
The key responsibilities for the role of Operations Manager are :
- Managing 3 Team Managers and up to 100 operatives on shift
- Managing the site budget
- Analysing and reporting P&L
- Resource planning
- Effectively delivering a fast pace high energy company culture
- Analyse stock levels and deliver detailed accuracy reports
The successful Operations Manager candidate for the site in Stoke on Trent :
- Will manage people with clear goals so all members of the business know what needs to be achieved on shift
- Will take ownership of decision making and be held accountable
- Have a direct approach and be able to deliver results in a timely manner
- Have experience of managing in a highly compliance focused warehousing environment
- Have experience of working in a next day delivery operation
- Have high standards when it comes to quality
- Be very in to the detail when calculating stock levels and outputs
The salary on offer is competitive + bonus and benefits