Mobile Phone Repair Technicians
Pin Point Recruitment are looking to recruit Mobile Phone Repair Technicians for our well established client based in Stoke on Trent. Candidates would be responsible for testing, diagnosis and repair of a daily quota of electronic devices to an exacting standard.
Duties and Responsibilities would include but not be limited to:
- Repairs to include replacement of mechanical components and minor soldering work to replace electronic/electrical components.
- Must be able to meet strict KPI's while maintaining a high-quality standard of work.
- Accurately record all work completed on client's computer systems.
- Be responsible and take ownership for all devices allocated to you showing an understanding of customer and business needs.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Knowledgeable in analog, digital and RF disciplines.
- Demonstrated proficiency with soldering and de-soldering.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Mobile phone repair experience (Essential).
- Samsung phone repair experience (Desirable).
This job is being advertised by Pin Point Recruitment and Training who are acting as an employment agency. Please visit to browse our latest temporary and permanent vacancies.
If you are interested please submit your CV by clicking the apply link below.